PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - k/d and class
Thread: k/d and class
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-06, 12:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
RageTell
Private

Re: k/d and class

If you want better stats (Which BTW really dont matter in this game, but I understand if you care about them cause I do too lol), I would recommend testing each class and playing with different weapons/loadouts in VR. Then take one of your new found loadouts to a fight and see how it works. Once you have done that for a little while you should find something that works for you and is capable of racking in the kills. Once you have found your desired loadout you should, IMO, make a new character and cert into that loadout (max out the suit slots, unlock the desired attachments, etc.). At BR35 it can be difficult to make up for a low KDR. However, if you start with a new character it will be much easier. For example (and maybe my math is incorrect...its late where Im at) if your KD is 0.5 and you have 500 deaths (250 kills), you would have to actually have to maintain a daily KDR of 3.5 to raise your overall KDR to 2.0 by the time you got to 1000 deaths (2000 kills).

Now compare that to starting fresh. The numbers are against you when you get to be a higher BR. A KDR of 2.0 is much easier to maintain then a KDR of 3.5. Now that is just simple math with small numbers (im sure you have more kills/deaths then my example), however I hope I made my point clearly.