PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I have no words.
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: I have no words.

Originally Posted by ItsTheSheppy View Post
I'd like to take a moment to reflect on how nice it is that there are groups of people who can make demands like "remove that cross from public land" and the worst people like Tomcat can do is complain right back at them.

Because it wasn't very long ago when people much like Tomcat could have those people tortured to death. But the religiously devoted lost that power long ago, and are steadily losing more and more every day. I find it hard seeing that as anything other than a bad thing.

Little by little we as a species crawl our way out of the dark ages. We here just have the good fortune of being alive at around the time where we are finally almost free of that stupidity entirely.

P.S. I am still personally against the removal of the statue. I certainly wouldn't be in favor of erecting any new ones, at least not on taxpayer property. But if they're already there, and have been for a while, then I fail to see the harm.

Blah Blah Blah

More "Look at me I'm Sheppy and my opinion is the only one that matters ever...blah blah blah"

I also love how I can't give my opinion on a debate forum without being attacked by pseudo intellectual neckbeards with a superiority complex.

The bottom line is, this group is making a fuss over nothing. They're picking fights for the sake of "bringing down the horrible Christians"

Also, protip: I'm not a Christian. I just hate seeing people get shit on because someone else has a superiority complex...like I mentioned earlier.

Most atheists I know, have a smug...self righteous...superiority complex. They think they're better than everyone else. And they let you know it. "Oh you believe in God? Hueheueheuehue" *Swills Tea with his/her pinkie outstretched* "Simpleton. People like you brought about the dark ages."

But I also hate moron Christians like the Westboro baptists....fucking stupidity on an epic scale there.

It's the attitude I don't like. The smug bullshit attitude of *most* Atheists. ((Like Sheppy))

Keep talking shit though, you amuse me. People like you are as irrelevant as "people like Tomcat" at the end of the day.

Last edited by WildGunsTomcat; 2012-04-27 at 12:12 PM.