PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 11:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?

Originally Posted by Kerrec View Post
My problem is what I expect from an Outfit and what I can bring to an Outfit are not in sync.

What I want from an outfit is a tight knig group, that employs good tactics over superior numbers to accomplish a goal. I also want to be able to understand the overall strategy a higher-up is using by looking at the map and evaluating his/her decisions.

What I bring is the willingness to teamplay, WHEN I can log on, for as long as I CAN be online.

Being a player with an erratic play schedule does not FIT with a tight knit Outfit.

Outfits that cater to erratic playtimes are either going to be huge and resort to throwing numbers at an objective, or they'll be no better than a PUB squad, which I can get anytime I want already.
Then you have outfits like mine, that are slow grown to work together, and have playtime's to plan around because we are all full life adults, and we all understand this. Plan around is not "Required", its a tool for a busy life. We have a ton of fun, and that's what its about.

I Feel Self imposed soloists are more about Ego, no matter how many times they say "its more fun". Because as many have shown, others are an impedance to the awesomeness A Liability if you will.

Yes, working with others takes time. The horror? To each his own.

Last edited by MrBloodworth; 2013-03-06 at 11:54 AM.