MightyMan
Corporal

Re: Israel

YEY MY INTERNETS BE BACK!
Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
Me: *facts*
You: I REJECT YOUR FACTS BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH MY VERSION OF REALITY

Debating!
Correction: I REJECT YOU'R FACTS BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPIDLY WRONG AND IF ANY OF THOSE WOULD ACTUALLY BE TRUE I WOULD GLADLY AGREE WITH YOU- AGAINST ISRAEL OR NOT AGAINST IT, AND WOULD LET YOU TO SADOMISE ME WITH A STICK.
That picture was one of the most immature and stupid things I have seen.
LET ME CORRECT YOU

There we go, just as immature.

"nearly half of them are unemployed, and live on only a couple dollars a day."

1. Those who WANT to work, easily find it, working for an Arab or and Israeli, just like any Israeli citizen.
2. NO. Minimum salary for anyone in Israel- Palestinian or Israeli is about 1100 dollars. minimum per hour is about 6 dollars. Now, it may not sound like much, but in Israel it is more then enough to supply your everyday needs.
3.No, Palestinians are not given a lower salary, because employers who do that can be thrown to jail for up to five years because of that, and employers who actually do that are constantly on the news and are crucified by the media and the authorities, which needless to say, makes it rather uncommon.

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Lot of anti-semite bigots here.
Sorry to say that man, but no, none of the arguments here were about **** but about Israel, which makes it illogical.

Originally Posted by GODMOLLY View Post
Oh yeah, I want you on Team GOD. We were ranked #1 outfit on the last Planetside, along with MANY other games you can google us. All these other "outfits" and other bullshit things are all fuckin stupid they all suck and will always suck they are all about numbers and not skill. We have members who are from all walks such as myg0t, the only reason why you interest me is because I have an arab on my team and he is sometimes defensive and it would be hilarious to watch you two fight and argue all the time. I will do anything to have you join my team. team god.net I'm dead serious.
I am flattered by the invitation, and would happily agree, but considering you were "a little drunk" at the time you may want to think it over. Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by AshOck View Post
Just the psychological effect of constantly feeling a threat to your security/existence I suppose.
True, plus the fact that there are a lot people who constantly say that we are murderers/ hitlers/ plain assholes/ slavers/ Poopy bullies and it became so annoying, that most of us start scrubbing you off their back at
the slightest clue of accusation, even if you were not trying to get on their back from the beginning.

Originally Posted by Neurotoxin View Post
Remember that anti-Semitic also applies to anti-Arab rhetoric. Zionists are anti-Semitic by nature.
When will you finally understand that every Zionist is a hater of Palestine just as much as much as a patriot of the USA is a member of the KKK.
Zionist and anti-Palestinian are two completely different things that has nothing to do with each other.
When will you finally understand that every Zionist is a hater of Palestine just as much as a patriot of the USA is a member of the KKK.
Zionist and anti-Palestinian are two completely different things that has nothing to do with each other.

Originally Posted by AshOck View Post
600k **** without a country against 1 million Palestinians without a country + six other Arab nations as allies.
Also known as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Ar...%93Israeli_War

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
I wonder how things would have turned out if Jesus had been Venezuelan.
He would be cool.

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
Access to the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories is heavily controlled. The goal is for the Israeli government to keep the Palestinians living in as poor of conditions as possible short of creating a humanitarian crisis. And if someone ever shoots a rocket into Israel settlements from your neighborhood, Israel will level your neighborhood with tanks and helicopters, even if it means a bunch of random civilians being killed in the process.

So yeah, the Palestinians live in a state where their movement, property, ownership, and other rights are routinely infringed upon. And some of them decide to become violent with Israel because of that. And then Israel says: "Look at how we are under attack by the Palestinians, now you see that we are the victims." And the world doesn't do anything, because the United States politicians court Jewish voters through supporting Israel no matter what they do.
I have referred to those accusations in the thread so many times that I am not even going to say anything about that.

BTW: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not the only thing that exists in Israel. Try talking about other themes too. Thank you.

Last edited by MightyMan; 2012-08-04 at 06:30 AM.