PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 11:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #933
Phellix
Sergeant

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
this is whats ive read so yes i think the video as make sens about whats you said its seams you said the campers will get spot to hide on the map behinds rock etc.. and that part of the maps is like the rocky plance around the base at e3 where people can camp prone and as you can see you can see them in bf3 and kill them so why not in ps2 ? even in ps2 people even with the sersert camo still have brigth color so they are even easyer to spot

if i get you wrong please explain me because this was the way i just understand it sorry if i misunderstand you

Watch this if you haven't already seen it, you were talking about it being useful as a rusher, right? This is what i was trying to explain.

No where in this base shown would prone be anymore useful to a rusher than crouching, because they designed the game to where the objects and terrain are just the right height, there's plenty of cover everywhere you would try and rush.

That being said, that eliminates your argument, doesn't it? Because the only other use would be for camping a hill or way out in nomans land, right? Where only campers would really make use of it.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't see how prone would be useful on PS2 with what we've seen map wise/base wise.