PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 11:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #84
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by retrogreq View Post
I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying. As torin said earlier, competing in organized matches wasn't just a spur of the moment thing for this exact group of pilots...we didn't just grab the best pilots from mattherson this past week and be like "hey, wanna go do some MLG pro shit?" No. We talked about this a long time ago. this EXACT group of guys. JUST because we didn't all join one outfit on one specific faction, you are getting upset/saying its a new precedent...it simply isn't. We didn't have the exact right group of people on the right faction in the correct outfit till whenever torin said they were invited (I haven't actually played in a while, been busy with work), but if you look at QRY's current roster, I'm pretty sure everyone in there is in the stream, and has been for MONTHS. The only exception may be Aarth...I'm not sure if his NC is in QRY.

Ahhhh I understand, because you guys all over the place ,unorganized and playing different factions in different outfits its ok.

Hey spirit of the rule right?