PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Leadership
Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Aurmanite
Captain

Re: Leadership

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
Yes. I've known nothing but success with my outfit in PS1 and Guild in WoW. I never had to "bribe" our membership just to get them to follow simple instructions which most often than not would result in victory.
Self gratification. I'm happy for you though, everyone needs to feel good about themselves now and then. Your video game success must impress...someone out there.

Wow! Your jokes are just as bad as they are in the "comics" you draw. At least you show consistency,
This is something a bad human being would say.

There is an example of what a bad player would say.
This is another example of what a bad human being would say.

Typical response of a bad player who gets beat by the "hardcore" good player.
Typical response from a bad human being that's embarrassed by its reliance on video game awesomery to justify its existence.

Anyway back on subject here this is the bottom line. A good leader doesn't need a bribery system to get his outfit to follow his directions. A good leader only needs the tools to make getting said directions accomplished. An example of tools would be platoons, waypoints, etc.
This is absolutely true. The mission system has the potential to be an excellent tool for leaders to utilize. People will follow leaders that set the most rewarding and achievable missions, which are the ones smart leaders will be setting.

Last edited by Aurmanite; 2012-04-15 at 04:10 PM.