PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Overclocking links?
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 11:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ait'al
Contributor
General

The bios Program isnt letting me up the cpu or anything. I can only get it to let me change the timings on my ram. I cant find where to change anything esle after i set it to manual. IM actually running a 400 mhz cpu. lol im waiting for the better ram to drop to really cheap and i just wanted to everclock this stuff till i can afford a nice upgrade. The stuff i bought was all 70 dolars a peice.

The last patch last night just added so much to startup that it cant connect to any servers now. I was on a bit earlier but now thte proccessor is stuck at 100% on every connect and i cant get in.

Edit: i can get to my characters on wener and markov and hit play and it starts loading the continent. Then it says leaving world msg and i have to click ok and leave. I can only get to double clicking on the emerald server and having the connecting to server bar fill up, where it stays like that till i shut it down in task manager. its not the proccessor after all. I can alt tab back to desktop like its nothing. are the servers still down at this time, or am i just still experiencing the problem?

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-04-13 at 01:15 AM.