PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I think the biggest problem I have with Planetside 2 is map design.
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 07:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
EVILoHOMER
Major

Re: I think the biggest problem I have with Planetside 2 is map design.

Until they get rid of the fog on Esamir I will not be going there because it just makes it unplayable. The game needs a weather system for that stuff like Planetside when you had those amazing sandstorms.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps58102f11.jpg

If they get the NC and Vanu to attack each other by having major roads that go east and west rather than all north towards the TR then the island will be acceptable. That and fog on Esamir are small fixes, I'm sure they have have tools like what you get in Cry Engine 2/3 where you can just do that in 2 mins.

We still don't have any urban warfare though, it's something we all wanted in Planetside, Core Combat wasn't the answer but the zip lines were fun. I was expecting some ruined cities or something but no nothing......

I'm hoping Amerish will be a more traditional Planetside type map... I'm hoping it'll just be Amerish lol. However at some point I really would like Urban warfare, just as long as they get rid of FF for it lol.