PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - An XP change in GU13
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
Dragonskin
Major

Re: An XP change in GU13

I don't understand why you would be against the change. Like Shogun said, it's the same way it works now except that suicide/logoff negates what would have been a kill.

Right now if a MBT is dueling another MBT and does 99% of the damage, but doesn't kill it and I pop the MBT that is damage with a vehicle grenade or rocket launcher to kill it then I get full kill credit and the person that was in the tank gets an assist and exp based on damage done.

If you are in a fire fight and do 99% of the damage to an enemy, but don't finish them and someone else kills him then that person gets full kill credit and you get an assist and exp based on damage done.

The way it works is people that do damage, but don't get a kill get an assist and assist exp. Whoever gets the last hit that makes the kill gets full kill credit and kill exp. So if they change it so that if a person bails or suicides within a timer then then the person with the last hit gets full kill credit then what exactly changed to be unfair? It's the same idea as if the person was killed legitimately. It shouldn't matter if the person initially bailed, suicided, logged off or not. It's the fact that it happened.. so they effectively died.

Last edited by Dragonskin; 2013-07-02 at 09:45 AM.