PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What we know about Beta.
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-17, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Re: What we know about Beta.

Radar, i hope you can quickly answer me these few, or at least tell me that you cant answer them:

1. How exactly are the priorities going to work? Right now im under the impression that getting a PCGamer key means 100% access once beta starts, while being a past or current PS1 player may NOT get you in right away. Is that correct? Is there some extra stuff that needs to be taken into account, like the time you subbed last for PS1? I hope u say yes to this one, as it would pretty much give me a weapon of mass subscriptions for the plannet "last month of old Auraxis", starting hopefully this weekend!

2. What about my pals? Theres a whole bunch of people in my outfit that are all looking forward to PS2. Most of them played PS for a loooonng time, but we also got new people from other games looking forward to it. Is there any way i could get a few extra keys once beta starts, to get whoever got left out in the first wave into the game?

edit: any additional infos about beta, like how long it will run at least, how many players you plan to invite with the first wave, etc, would be cool as well.

Also, give us a free month of PS1! I need to see a poplock for the very last time in that old, old game before beta hits, just to say goodbye to a whole lot of memorys!

Last edited by basti; 2012-02-17 at 03:10 PM.