PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-13, 06:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #96
Memeotis
Staff Sergeant

Re: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD

Originally Posted by exile View Post
I honestly don't know what it is, but most of these cross-platform advocates are so thick it hurts.

Essentially the logic of these guys can be translated into combining a motorcycle race- and a bicycle-race.

---

Motorcyclist: Lol, this is going to be great. It's going to be so easy beating these guys. It makes sense they're in the race though, because then we have more people competing!

Cyclist: This is unfair, I'd rather just race against other cyclists.

Motorcyclist: Why are you complaining? If it means so much, then just get motorcycle instead.

Cyclist: I don't want to use a motorcycle.

Motorcyclist: Then you have no right to complain, because we gave you the option. So stop whining about how you can't win.

Cyclist: It's not about winning, it's about the conditions under which you win.

Motorcyclist: Fine, then quit, some of your other cyclist buddies has made the smart choice and started riding motorcycles.

*Cyclist quits.

Motorcyclist: What a noob. Oh well, now we can finally get this huge race going.

*Most of the cyclists that converted gradually begin to realize that they don't like to ride a motorcycle.

*Many more cyclists leave. Now only a fraction of the initial cyclist population remain.

---

This is what will happen with cross-platform, or even they add KBM on console without cross-platform.