PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-28, 06:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mr1337Duck
Lieutenant Colonel

Dreams

Post crazy dreams or nightmares you've had. I had this weird one today. There was a powerout, me, my brother, mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend, and a few of their friends, were all in the basement, my sis, her boyfriend, and the friends in back, by the pool. I look outside, for some reason the garage door is mesh. It's hard to see, but against the night I see a chain floating in mid-air, hung like a bandolier, leading to the end being held in an invisible hand.

I'm right up against the garage door, and I yell and lunge back. I land on my ass, and I tell them I see something. My dad doesn't believe me, and he's just pacing around, and he stops against the garage door, looking at me. I guess this chain must have had blades on the end or something, because I was deathly afraid of this thing. I see it fly back, about to land in his skull. I scream at him to run, but as he moves towards me, the chain-wielder stalks off to the front of a house. Now that the people in the garage have seen it and will know what to look for, I run out back to tell the people at the pool. They don't believe me, except for Chris, my sister's boyfriend. The chainman is coming closer and closer behind me, and in the middle of the argument with the friends, I wake up.