PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Emperor Newt View Post
Thank you for watching todays episode of:
"The Internet, E-Penis and why nobody cares to argue"
Has nothing to do with E Peen...I never said my stats are so much better so I know more.

I just said, you don't even have 1000 kills with heavy Assault weapons, sorry you don't know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by maradine View Post
When the argument degrades into "I'm looking at your stats to justify my argument", you automatically lose. It's like Godwin's Law for game forums. You've exhausted rational discourse and are now that guy.
It was about the Experience he has as HA.

So a guy who's HA weapon with most kills is TMG-50 at 177 kills and SVA-88 at 492 kills.....should act like he is an expert at HA?.....then says he has played more than me so he has more experience as HA?

If I say he had 7000 kills with different HA Guns, even if he had worst stats than me, I wouldn't mention it because he obviously has experience as HA but he doesn't.

Is like me going to a ESF thread and saying whats wrong and claiming things when I have no combat experience as an ESF pilot.

That was my point....and is valid.

Originally Posted by Varsam View Post
You talk a lot of smack for a guy that only plays HA (read: you know how to play 5% of this game), so I don't think you know much about anything.

If you wanna talk stats, I have a better SPM, KDR, and accuracy rating than you. So when I tell you that you're wrong and that asymmetrical design between faction is a good thing, go ahead and take a look at my stats. That's all the proof you should need apparently. I'll leave logical discourse to the people who've already invested the time in it in this thread, since you don't really listen to it anyway.
Talk a lot of smack?...lol..not sure if SRS.

I was just said the truth, the guy doesn't have the combat experience as HA yet he knows everything about HA.

You mention KDR/SPM....I never brought KDR/SPM because that doesn't matter in experience...If he had 7000 kills as heavy assault with different weapons and had KDR of 1.3....He at least has experience as HA....But he obviously doesn't have the Experience.