PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Tier system to make fights more even
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-06, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
CmdAtino
Private

Re: Tier system to make fights more even

I did think this system might had already been implemented in hte first game but wasn't sure of it, thanks for rectifying that, the more I hear the more I feel I have missed out A LOT.

How about this then instead of xp motivation?

For those who the xp ratio system isn't enough of an incentive, the ability to earn a rare medal along with a unique version of a gun that cannot be bought with sc or certs (e.g After the 25th heroic defense of the Crown, defending against the odds after the timer has gone more than halfway you get this message "Congratulations, You are now part of the Crown's heroic guards, you've unlocked 'Crown Heroic Guard Medal', 'Crown Heroic Guard prefix' and 'Platinum NS-Vandal' Welcome to the elite of the elite soldier! Keep fighting the good fight!"
I think that would play a lot for incentives, the numbers of defenses and captures obviously needs tweaking to make it truly difficult (as if fighting against the odds wasn't already )

Quite a different idea from my original one but it's another I've thought of for a while that I also think could work and that I honestly don't see as very difficult to implement, and that is what the devs need, they need things that can change a lot, whilst not having too much work to do.

What do you think?