PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-11, 02:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #292
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Re: New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2

Sirisian does come off as a little fanatical and obsessed with the mechs, but not nearly as fanatical or obsessed as some of the people against them.

He is not a troll. He is discussing something that he thinks could be successfully put into Planetside 2. There is no reason to attack him personally if you disagree with him.

It's not like he is suggesting something too far out of the realm of possibility either, like cheese rays or whatever. Planetside has always had MAX armor. Planetside 1 got BFR's. One of the developers of PS2 has stated an interest in revisiting the subject, to get it right this time.

Mechs aren't something that is high on my personal wish list, but if and when they do put mechs into this game, I want them to get it right, I applaud Sirisian for making a thread on that subject.

The biggest failings of BFR's were not the fact that they had legs. But this has already been discussed ad nauseum in this thread.