PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-14, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #115
bedzike
Corporal

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

You don't know hippo then. I can kill everyone in the game now. I used to be callers bad player but why can I kill everyone that called me bad with ease? And for the ping issue planetside runs on client side ping. And also clientside hit detection. So if your ping is over 300 you have an advantage over someone with 90 ping. Since you warp and bug out on others screen. Also PS had a hack detection for trials accounts. Also with trx why did the spilt then why did topdawg kick everyone and make a new outfit and the rest make blades? Also for the hacking sites. Most players can make a hack just by following a tutorial but a person who can code cave and go through the code and make hacks like pull rof no reload teleport is someone that should be hired to stop hackers. But doesn't see how easy it is to hack there games. as for planetside if u want to know get cof here is info 1.5 and .75 with a handgun which is common place to know if you Players planetside since 03 or infinite afterburner is 5 and 0 that will help players who don't know common knowledge about this game.

Last edited by bedzike; 2014-05-14 at 10:23 AM.