PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-14, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
Hippo
Private

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by bedzike View Post
Dt used to be good but they can barely call themselves an outfit max players they have on are 3 which can't do much other then max crash. Which gets stopped in its tracks with a few good placed decis. So don't say they are good they are not. Actually funny they are bad players who just max crash everything now. They are the new AT of the server. I beat every single one of them 1v1 with a Lasher when they played tr. IM a NC main. Lasher is the worst heavy weapon why can I best 1v2 against mcgs in a tower that they control IM pushing down. After I beat them geuss what lovely ai max came running up the stairs to stop me from hacking the tower. Since it takes skill top use maxes. I refused too cert max for that reason. Or how angel uses wasp to get kills on cyssor shot him down in mine moments later after pulling it.
Well I guess we accomplished what we set out to do then. We felt really sad not to have AT around doing max crashes so DT decided to step up to the plate. Tactically awesome!

I'll be first to admit my aim definitely isn't what it was 10 years ago, though 1v1 I still don't have too many issues. Unfortunately I've long since grown up, moved on and like Ive said before... I play for fun and laughs. You might bring HA to a fight to stroke your ego but I'll gladly dawn a suppressor and have a much more enjoyable time.

DT doesn't need to prove anything to anyone (nor does TRx or anyother player or outfit). But if it will help you sleep at night.... You are a superior player and I am forced to use cheap tactics to face you on the battlefield. I'm nothing more than a max whoring, plasma tossing terribad player.