PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - A new guy :)
Thread: A new guy :)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 07:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Janzani

A new guy :)

Hello and greetings!

Planetside Universe gave me a notice to introduce my self so here I am!

I'm a 22 year old nurse student from Finland and a gamer. I'm a relaxed person who enjoys PTFO in shooters. I've played Battlefield 2142, Bad company 2, Battlefield III, Modern warfare 1, Arma II and tons and tons of other games, mostly all the role playing games you can think of.

I found planetside from Totalbiscuits channel. First I thought that planetside 2 was going to be another shooter with 64 player cap but in a futuristic scene. I watched TB's videos, planetside universe videos, interviews with the devs and and and.. Ouh my did my first impression of the game change fast. This could be my dream game. It has it all. Classes, tweaking, air and ground vehicles and most of all.. combat on epic proportions!

What do I want from Planetside 2? Teamwork! I want to join an outfit as soon as possible and get immersed in the battles while giving and obeying commands. I have a military background as a Non-commissioned medical officer so I'll probably play a medic. Helping people seems to control my choices in life..

Anyways nice to be here and I will see you on the battlefield! (When ever the game is launched, waiting is a pain!!!)