PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cockpit View - [Now Forced per Higby]
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #212
Zulthus
Colonel

Re: Cockpit View - [Now Forced per Higby]

Originally Posted by Erendil View Post
Forgive me if you've answered this already, but if turning off the cockpit meant that your view was zoomed in and you had no mouselook ability, would you be okay with that? That way having the cockpit enabled would mean you'd get a wider FOV and mouselook ability to balance the loss of view caused by the cockpit's obstruction.
But what would be the point of using it at all then? You lose the cockpit, but you also lose your FOV and mouselook ability. I don't really see how it would make sense to put that in. I'd assume the zoomed in view would show everything you could see through the cockpit without the actual construction of it on the screen. Would it be worth the tradeoff just to have the HUD?

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
It's not really grasping at straws. I just keep making the mistake of assuming people are intelligent enough to remember the progression of a discussion. You clearly haven't, because you forgot I even made that point in one of the posts I addressed specifically at you. That is why I could only conclude that you were somehow taking pleasure in seeing other people not get what they wanted. I realize now that this was a mistake on my behalf, and that it was due to your stupidity instead.
Ouch!! That really hurt!! Damn, you sound like Skitrel. He's cool though. I assume this is where we agree to disagree as there really is nothing left to say here.