PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The PS subsciption rate...
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-02, 07:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Get a lawnmower and go cut grass.

Still snow on the ground? Get ye a shovel and go around to the elderly shoveling snow.

Cars need washing too.

I'm sure somewhere around you there's yards that need weeding or some other job.

Check around your neighborhood...there's probably some odd job that you can do for money. Hell, cut one lawn for $15 and you've got a month of PS right there...plus money to cover the gas for the lawnmower.

If you live in an apartment complex, I'd recommend finding out if anyone has children that need babysitting. Yes, they're little monsters, but even at the rate of $4 an hour, it's just one night a month you need to do it (I have a friend who used to make $50 a week babysitting on the weekends).

There are tons of jobs you can do around the area if you just go out and work. Relying on parents as your primary source of income sucks, especially since they can tell you what you can and can't do with the money (if they don't like how you spend the money they give you...they stop giving you). Make it yourself, they don't normally say anything because *you* worked to earn it.

Of course, I don't care anymore now that I have a salaried job that covers my house, my car and my PS