PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - More Fav's
Thread: More Fav's
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-03, 08:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Not sure I'm reading that right, so I'm going to put it in my words and tell me if I have it wrong:

You want to keep the same 10 favorites, but then add in 5 tabs that you can customize and categorize things (e.g. - Rexo, MAX, Agile and Infiltrator) favorite sets.

I don't see where this really is going to help that much. Going to the equipment terminal to bring up the favorites is about as simple as it can get right now. Adding tabs to "organize" things merely adds a series of key strokes.

What would be *nice* is if they'd give us more favorites, but the devs have already said that won't happen due to database constraints (same reason they've hemmed and hawed about giving us more vehicle favorites). There's a ton of data that's stored in each favorite, and they don't know how well the servers would handle having even more to track.

EDIT: Reading Strygun's post helped a bit if he got it right, but yeah...my point about technology limiting that idea still holds. It'd be neat, but it won't happen.