PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Can't access any SoE website or game service!
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-09, 08:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Geld
Private

Re: Can't access any SoE website or game service!

Originally Posted by Padfutonian View Post
when did you make a ticket, and when did they reply? I also submitted a ticket yesterday but there was no reply.
Hi Padfutonian, I'll give you my steps and timeline.

1. I made my ticket Monday night after their support had closed. I had included my DxDiag and MSinfo in my ticket as well.

2. Tuesday morning I called their support number right when they opened (about 10am EST or 7am PST) and spoke to someone in Accounts & Billing. I gave him the reference number for the ticket I had submitted and he escalated the issue to the next tier of support as it requires investigation that tier 1 can't do. This may have saved me some time because I didn't have to wait for someone to get to my initial ticket.

3. I next got a reply from them at about 5:30pm EST (2:30pm PST). So it took about 7-8 hours to get my first reply from tier 2 support. I got more info from them and provided them more info from me.

4. On Wednesday at around 2pm EST (11am PST) I got a response confirming my IP had been unbanned and I had access to everything again when I got home from work.

I hope this helps. My situation was fairly unique though so I can't say this will work for everyone.

Last edited by Geld; 2013-05-09 at 08:09 AM.