PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Can't access any SoE website or game service!
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 10:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Pskl
Private

Re: Can't access any SoE website or game service!

Originally Posted by Geld View Post
This. I used a program called TOR (https://www.torproject.org/) to get access to SOE websites back as it lets you browse with a new IP. I then submitted a ticket and it went through the proper channels and I got access back.

I also found out after making my initial post on this site that I lost access cause my IP was banned. It was proven that my ban was done in error however, so this route may not work for everyone.
Interesting! So it's possible that it was an IP ban after all eh? Hmm, the TSR I spoke to hasn't contacted me though, so I don't know, maybe that wasn't what happened in my case. What did they say when they unbanned your IP address? My case was escalated as well, but the TSR I spoke to wasn't sure what was going on. He said that it did sound like my IP was banned/blocked, but if that was the case, it would be pretty obvious.

Originally Posted by xikroniczz View Post
I am really disappointed, that my Planetside 2 launcher will not work I spent around 60$ on the game because I love it so much! I am having the same errors, as starting up my Planetside 2 for around 10 minutes then it comes up with a black square with no words but when you highlight at the top left it says, Unknown Error Occurred. I then try to solve the problem by going on the Sony website where Planetside 2 is held, to contact them for help but it will not work as in it will not even load! I searched up what I had to do so I waited 3 days (what I was told to do). It still does not work even when my connection to everything else is fine! I need someone to resolve this, I will be truly grateful. Thanks for the help.
Sounds very similar to what I (and everyone else in this thread) was experiencing. It seems that this problem is on SOE's end, so there are four options you can go with:

1) Find someone with a computer that you can use, log into your account at help.soe.com, click on "Open A Support Ticket", describe the problem you're experiencing, then click submit and wait for a response.

2) Email SOE support at [email protected] (basically the same thing as using help.soe.com)

3) Call SOE support on the phone, 858 537-0898, open from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.

4) Wait until the problem goes away. This seems to last around a week, and judging from the date on your original post, you may be able to access SOE websites and games again in a few days (May 16th or 17th).

Good luck!