PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
KodanBlack
Sergeant

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
To add to all this.. what about the TR advantage of having more bullets in their mag than most guns. There are exceptions, but honestly I love playing my TR sometimes because I don't have to worry about bullet management as much and they have great rate of fire. Hell the MCG is amazing... 200 round mag if you have extended mags and 200 in reserve and fires at 800rpm like a heavy SMG.... Where is the VS equvialent of that? The lasher? HAHAHA... Where is the NC equivalent of that? Jackhammer??? The gun that replaces virtually all their shotguns except the pumps? Don't get me wrong. I like the Jackhammer in CQC, but it's not nearly as versatile as the MCG. Then there is the Lasher which is severely situational and gets tons of ally grief.

Flip that around. What about ESRLs? Pheonix and Lancer can dumbfire and be accurate... of course depending on enemy movement and distance. They hit hard. What do the TR get? a rocket launcher that replaces the other 2 lock-ons... and can't dumbfire. Can't be used to hit turrets or maxes unlike the other 2 ESRLs. If the thing worked as intended it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is now. It will be fixed so it stops going through terrian and probably will stop locking the first rocket to a flare.. once it's fixed it won't be special.

People complain too much. The grass is always greener on the otherside until you get there. Take that from someone that plays on all sides. If your big hang up is that VS have the Orion with .75 ADS movement and 750rpm... get over it. Each faction has something that the other factions would kill for. Designed this way on purpose.
Thank you for every point that you made! Enough of these damn "nerf this" threads.