PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Dreamcast
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
No, you can't say a .75 speed HA vs .50 HA that the .75 will always win. Not everyone is terrible at tracking targets. I don't care if you move .25 faster while ADS it doesn't make you invincible and you still get lit up by any competent FPSer. Show me the stats that show that people with .75 LMGs automatically win vs .50 LMGs.

Like you said in a CQC engagement you ruled out the .75 SMGs and shotgun due to hipfire. In CQC with a Orion in the same distance you are going to tell me that you will ADS? When you know the Orion is made for CQC and can equip a laser sight? no. Just like I said I prefer other weapons on my HA in CQC because they can out perform the Orion in a straight up battle. Shotguns offer 1 shot kill potential and SMGs do almost equal DPS (a difference of only 27 dps between the Orion and Sirius), but have way better hipfire potential due to advanced laser sights.

You do make an interesting statement though... where is your campaign against .75 ARs?
Stats?...Dude brb gonna find out the stats.

Look, Im just telling you how it feels in game and what my results are.

I play HA all the time and I can tell .75 does a difference when I used an NS-15 or on my alt with the Orion.....I know it does when ADAD strafing.

Has nothing to do with how good you are at tracking a target...If a person is ADAD faster than you, you will need to move your mouse way more, it will be much easier for him to get the hits on you....Sorry but is a nice advantage...So stop blaming it on player skill.

As for the Orion in close distance, is very good...Sure a shotgun will pretty much own everybody in close distance but an Orion can take on an SMG.....and still be able to outstrafe anybody at meduim Range....Thats a big deal.

I dont care about .75's AR's or Carbines because they don't have two shields.

HA has two shields....add a .75 speed buff....yeah is overkill no matter how u look at it.