PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Ghoest9
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
So the only time you can kill a player is if they stand still? That is interesting. How is this a .75 ADS problem and not a player skill problem?

Everything in the game is a matter of player skill - that in no way means that everything in the game can not be balanced.

You are practicing an intellectually dishonest mode of argument here.

You dismiss the advantage as being non-existent or of marginal significance and when when people point out that the advantage does exist you switch to attack them for being bad players.

But it doesnt really matter if I am a worse player than you. What does matter is that many players are like me so having a .75 speed weapon as an option does give you a significant advantage against these limited players that other HA with out .75 speed dont have it as an option.

Im not complaining about losing fights to strafers here - Im just pointing out having that gun is a noticeable advantage over people who dont have it.

If you want to make a case that for some reason VS deserves this particular advantage - fine make the case.
But drop the literally nonsense argument you have been attempting.

Last edited by Ghoest9; 2013-05-29 at 10:42 PM.