PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New Outfits Are Pointless
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 07:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #71
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: New Outfits Are Pointless

Originally Posted by iburnmycd View Post
I'm calling you out as well. You, sir, are an idiot. No where did JP say that "because they are handicapped, they are our worst members". He said that despite their unfortunate situation, they still play the game and we're happy to have them even if they are not capable of playing their best at this time.
I never said anything different, he was the one who jumped up to point out that his 'worst' players are in a burn unit. So get off my balls.

Everyone has off days, it just so happens this soldier is having a bad few months (if not more with rehab). Are you so insensitive that you'd kick an outfit mate from your outfit because he couldn't play well for a few months while he's in recovery?
Wait, so you consider him your worst player too? What is it with you guys and trying to make it seem like I'm the one saying it? Why would anyone kick someone for that?

I may be new to the Planetside Universe; however, if this is the type of intolerance I'm going to see from the PS community, I'm going to have to seriously rethink my involvement.
Don't worry, that kind of intolerance came in with your outfit apparently.

Originally Posted by utshost View Post
hey Baneblade..... congrats you just tried to mock jp,and failed. and our good friend that is a vet.... you sir are a twat waffle.
I didn't try to mock anyone, I am genuinely infuriated that 'jp' talks and thinks about his handicapped member that way.

Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
I don't even know what to say to this.
You could start by admitting you are a douche that uses his handicapped friend as an excuse to netbash someone for making a general statement that you took and made a personal issue with.

I wouldn't give those two guys up for 50 organized ps1 vets regardless of whether they contribute in the KD department or not. They might not roll A squad during CAL or TWL but they are the first on TS and the last to leave.
I was saying they should give you up fuckwit, you came in here looking for a holy crusade. I'm just sorry they got dragged into your issues.

more importantly about how fortunate I am to have what I have.
You don't come across that way to me. The burn unit isn't a joke.

I'll take my top 10 and you pick yours. I'll include my two guys, who, by no fault of their own, aren't able to physically play as well as most, and we will wipe your fucking outfit off what ever area we are fighting over. Pick some obscure hex and name the time.
Aren't you the big man trying to cover up your douchebaggery with bravado. So glad I don't have to see your outfit on my team. I bet your two burn unit members aren't going to be happy with you for using them as a PR stunt.