PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - CSR's being gay.
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-18, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Actually, the people calling you a fool are the devil's advocates. Those who really oppose it would call you an idiot and recommend you be banned...simply for being ignorant.

Now, had you killed one or two people, then yes...you can make a case that you didn't know what was going on COMPLETELY. But this sounds like the Surgile who kills eight people in a tower without taking damage and goes "But...I didn't know I was warping! I thought all their guns malfunctioned and were firing training rounds!"

However, you went bragging about the damage you were doing to your outfit (picture on the OF post) which probably means you killed eight or nine people (I'm assuming you don't boast about killing two people). As soon as you receive one hate tell when you suspect something is amiss (like...no walls) you should go "Hmmm..." and /bug it immediately.

You clearly knew something was wrong, you took advantage of it, AND you got caught. If someone working at a bank leaves a sack of money out that they meant to put away and you take it, it's STILL stealing...even though it was their mistake that put it there in the first place. Don't blame the CSRs or the Devs for your poor desicion.