PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 iPhone App
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 03:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: Planetside 2 iPhone App

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Weapon modification and cert calculator / unit (option) overviews? Load out settings (favourite inventories per class)?

Class inventory builder is also an option, if we still have some freedom. Especially if you could share it with other people to show how you'd do it.

Any data you want to share with others via the App?
The weapons modification overview/cert calculator/unit overview stuff will be in the about the game section. If I run out of things to do whilst waiting for stats details I'll definitely start on the info side of things..

I know that in PS2 the inventory builder will work very differently from in the first game so its up in there air if an inventory builder will be appropriate. It might just be like BF3 where you can select a different weapon for each slot.. In that case there isn't much point in having something configurable so you can play with different 'load outs'. If inventory/favorites are available via stats i will most likely make it available to view in some manner.

There is lots of data I want to share, you will see over time .

Originally Posted by Rainfur View Post
So, as Sniperfrag should know, I'm working on an android guide for Planetside 2. Want to have a bit of collab going?
Yeah, I don't mind helping out.. Just send me PM.