PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - should I get av turret or deck out my harraser with a new gun?
View Single Post
Old 2015-02-16, 05:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MightyMJ
Private

should I get av turret or deck out my harraser with a new gun?

I managed to get another 1000 certs, the whole time thinking I would straight away spend it on an av turret but while I was grinding I used a few trials and didnt get the results I was hoping for, I've been wanting to upgrade my harasser with a new gun and new handling but I don't know what gun to get, I want the most versatile gun, I hate being 1 shotted by tanks so I want to kill them as quickly as I can while circling them, I know everyone here would say halberd to that but halberd can't 1 shot infantry anymore so I don't like it, I was thinking fury but it has very low range (I don't know just how much better it is than the bulldog but that'll be important), I was also thinking the saron but I'd have to find a good gunner if I am to ever kill any infantry with it :/

I already have the ppa so no worries there, I'll upgrade that some more another time

So finally, what should I do? Stick with the av turret or get a new gun for the harasser?