PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfit Bases
Thread: Outfit Bases
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-02, 08:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
SVoyager
Contributor
Corporal

oh i disagree with hamma. i think this game can get some small rpg elements. But outfit buildings aint that much rpg, they are just small bases u can defend and use to prepare an attack. Its not that big of an rpg element, and if u look at what it can do, it can be a nice lill addition to the game's immertion (u wont plan ur attack outside the game on mirc, ull just get in ur small base and then go for it).

As for outfit vs outfit. u shouldnt have any advantage in capping outfit bases vs having bonuses when u cap normal bases, so they wont be useless. And if you dont wanna have yourlsef a base, then dont have one it should be an option not a necessity.

imho squad/outfit bases would be very nice, it adds to the immertion of the game, it lets u plan an attack, it rewards your outfit by having something personal to defend. etc etc. (without being too much of an rpg element, for those who dont like it . altho since this is a persistent universe, usualy u may want to have something persistant in it j/k)