PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfit Bases
Thread: Outfit Bases
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-02, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
SVoyager
Contributor
Corporal

hmm well i think u see it too big now. ur seeing like evryone's gonna go off build their base for 5 hours and then shoot someone for 10 minutes.

nope thats not how i see it would be. it doesnt have to be a 30 story building. it could just be a single building with maybe one or two rooms, with some stuff, real basic. U wouldnt have to be in it 80% of the time to "maintain it", u would just stay in it say 10% of ur time to plan ur attack, the rest is shooting. If u want a new one, well u just go in some special screen that would give you the required stats or something (leader only) and u would buy it and place it, thats pretty much it. stuff like that.

Of course you wont have a pool, pizza machine, guitars, beds and all that stuff. Then i would go play the sims . It should be used to plan tactical scenarios, attacks. You should defenatly not want to live in it....

But dont get me wrong, we dont want to turn it to a rpg game. Altho some rpg elements can be good in this type of game, look at it the positive way .

.02$