PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - new implant
Thread: new implant
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-02, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Lay a bunch of mines just off a road and then decloak when a vehicle gets close (do it with a del, AMS, or something other than a tank) He will go try to run you over or get closer not really watching the road.

Lay a boomer under peoples feet (duh)

Lay mines under Maxs they kill them in one hit now

If you were noticed and are being tailed go around a tree plant a boomer and spam v-v-v (HELP!) By this time your screwed so you might get lucky and he will walk right over it.

Carry some jammers and go into an enemy mine field that the enemy is in (a tower that they are using to attack with) Wait for an enemy to walk over a mine and toss one.

Dont underestimate your knife, its very useful.

All pistols blow against rexo now (mag scatter I think is excluded) Even the AMP needs nearly all 30 bullets to hit before the guy dies and it takes too long to shoot that many shots. Knifing him takes less time.

Regeneration is an awsome implant for a cloaker. My cloaker has Regen, Silent Run, Adv Targeting.

The wraith is too easy to see from the air at anyspeed but zero, hide in a forest.

Adv Hacking is your friend. Nothing like hacking out a DC max in an enemy spawn room.

Hacking is your friend, a lone cloaker can set up boomers in a gen room and run back to the bottom of the spawn room to hack some health from the med term and hack out more boomers from his locker.