PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What is the right way of handling an Exploit?
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-22, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Since when is talking about an error in the game a violation of anything? your not telling anyone the code just that it happens. And its not going to hurt any game.

What teh fuck is with you people. Noone untill recently has ever freaked out about game errors in the entire history of gaming. Honest player. What the fuck are you talking about. Theres no such thing as honest players just people who know programming and people who dont. theres no legal reason to make a legal agreement about an occurance in a game that is from ther lack of programming skills, we buy the damn games. Who started this crap. Adn im fucking serious. there is no legal basis for them to fucking have soemthing like this in an agreement because its not based on your knoledge of there code and it form you just using your mouse and walking around in an environment so theres no copywritable material involved. Its how they programmed it so its hten a natural part of the game not a hack. You shouldnt worry about it when htey fix it they will untill then its as i said a natural part of the game jsut like weapons not balanced because there is no fucking legal way for them to not let you talk abou it and not be making it illegal to talk about other things in the game like a twich in the graphics. its the same method of discovery.

IM fucking serious this is sick. You stressing pople out becuase of somthing discovered through the basic game controles they built for you to legally use. Its there fault and they can legally fuck themselves. there is no legal way to say you cant talk about a natural game error. EVER!! Its the same damn thing legally as talking about it if it did work. Then you cant legally talk about anything Game related at all on either direction!!!!!!!! The only fucking things they can fuckig legally have in ther involve saying code!!!!! Or weakness in the damn code IE exploits that would allow yo uto hack!!!!!!!!! Period!!!

Its part of the damn environmetn wich you have been legally givene to the right use in teh Agreement and is how htey made it work wether they like it or not until thye change it and then it was stil how it existed at one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its a violation of the DAMN 1st ammendent.!!!!! and this fucking thing has been in our courts a thousand times already saying they cant fukgin do it because the lack of metnion or violation of anything copyrighted makes it a speech issue!!!!!!!! So id love to see your fucking ass tell me why SPORK. Ill buy this fucking game right now mention one and take yoru entire damn company down the fucking toilet myself! as much as i want ot play this game and as much money as i would like to invest in it.

IM sorry this shit just really pisses me off!

Its one thing for Hamma to say no exploits in his forum because its his and what you say is in it, not to mention he pays for it. But not for it to be a legal agreement for a product they make a profit off of.

Sorry, Another company trying to do this through there license agreement again just makes me explode.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-11-22 at 01:16 AM.