PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "What are you listening to right now?" Thread
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-06, 06:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #3818
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

Kurt Cobain, Shannon Hoon, Layne Staley...., Scott Weiland is almost there.

Back 2 music cancel...

I know U don't like being told, are not listening and just joke around it, so instead of keeping on, I had to write a poem just to get it out of my chest.

Here's the key if U couldn't figure it out.

Portrait of Macadamia

Black, red, white, and wood is a passing = Static
Even dots, crown or thorns does not raise = Static
But the singularity is incalculably graced = U R most beautiful and elegant 2 me
Macadamia, beguile a hard case = but also hard headed

Why necessary is unnecessary haste = Y R U in a hurry for no reason?
How unnecessary is necessary late = What's wrong with appropriately late?
Given for less, gotten for more = What you give easily, I could have taken more
Not what it means, that's what it seems, what it is for? = I asked differently, not because I don't give a damn, but b/c it's more important (U R drowning yourself in chemicals is bad enough and now touching hard stuff; that caught me by surprise and made me feel really sick up to now).

Neither immortal nor invincible = You can easily die from it or get brain damaged.
the moon is not a warning = Who else is telling you this, the moon?
Knocking, poking, shaking = As I kept saying, saying, and saying
whichever halts the beating = it will make your heart stop

the logic is in the plea = It can hurt and kill you easily, please stop
the plea is in the hold = Please stop, it has a hold on you
the hold is in the measures = What can you do to break free from from this hold?
the measures is in the fate = That measure can determine your fate
Macadamia, the fate is in the place = Your fate is dependent on the location, where you can OD. The body will not put up the correct resistance/tolerance on unfamiliar places. That's why ppl OD on hotels, public bathrooms, clubs, rented trailer/van/bus etc.

So, please stop? You won't be able to feel anything anymore if you keep on. There's nothing like it. It enhances your feeling/thoughts many times over, in a nonstop sensual barrage. There's no natural competition, that's why it is extremely addicting.

Normal stuff like food/art etc. won't stimulate you anymore, b/c it will be the only thing that can excite you. So, stay away from it forever.

You can't also use the same dose over and over. Your body is an equilibrium machine. Much like it will counteract caffeine, 1 cup of coffee won't be enough forever. Once it responds to 1 cup, you will be forced to use 2 to get the same effect. Next thing you know, you are drinking 4-5 cups just to stay up.

The problem with this stuff, is you can OD. With your body calibrated to such a high dose and you are in a wrong place and it will not put up the necessary resistance/tolerance b/c it does not subconsciously know it's coming.

So, walk away from it for good? Never again? I don't claim I 'understand' U. But I'm worried, U R burning/killing your body with these chemicals. Amy Winehouse?

If U R not listening, what's the point? That's up to U now, what U want.

<3 U
M, standing up (right?) wishing U listen