PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Burster Max
Thread: Burster Max
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-29, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

The burster is awesome. One day I had around 3 engineers behind me and I blasted the crap out of any enemy that would take one step into our tower. We were being overun and I enemies would occasionally sneak in to shot a decimator at me, but through all of the explosions I created they could only land one on me at a time before I was repaired. I ended up in the end running out of ammo and died trying to run to get some more. The only bad thing was that when I did this I somehow I was getting a boat load of greif even though I wasn't hitting any friendlies. I ended up with 800 some grief that I think came from the large AOE. And since I was shooting towards the door I think the friendly door lock panel was giving me all this grief (don't know if you can get grief from these but I know at least you can get grief from shooting friendly terminals). Stick with the burster, it owns.