PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - what faction should someone join
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Asceye
Private

Re: what faction should someone join

Originally Posted by Duskguy View Post
basically based on your playstyle. i personally like the idea of well rounded, speed based weapons/vehicles. based off e3 and alpha reviews and comments;
TR= speed. fast fire rates, fast vehicles, average/low armor? and damage is average/low
NC= power. slow fire rates, slow vehicles, heavy armor and heavy damage
VS= maneuverability. average/fast fire rates, average vehicle speeds, average/low armor and average damage (distance based?)
the VS to compensate for their average speed and average/low vehicle armor have high maneuverability in that they can strafe with their tanks and horizontal movement in their aircraft is faster than the other two factions.

personally i prefer a fast firing mid/high velocity bullet with minimal drop over the powerful, slow velocity bullet with lots of drop or the super fast velocity, lower damage over range and no drop laser.

TR= something like Rome, or England during it's Empire age. (anything to keep order)
NC= something like the Americans during the revolution. (anything for their belief)
VS= something along the lines of Japan when they met americans; they found newer, better tech and adopted and incorporated it to better themselves. (anything to advance themselves)
Ooohh thanks for summing the 3 factions up in terms of weapons / vehicles. Big help!