PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide BOX + 30day subscription = a lie?
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: PlanetSide BOX + 30day subscription = a lie?

Originally Posted by helioN View Post
I think it should contain a pre-paid card/gamecard with a key, just like it says on the box... unfortunately, it doesn't.

I think that the game that's still being sold should be compatible with all newer systems as Windows 7, Vista etc.

This is beyond stupid.

I already contacted the customer service...
Its beyond stupid paying developers to update a game that is making no money, run it in compatibility mode. I understand it must have frustrated you, but this is the solution.

You will also probably have to put up with crashes most the time you load a continent which i'm sure is a similar issue. You have always had to open a subscription with your credit/debit card details to get your 30 days free, you can cancel the subscription 2 seconds afterwards and just play the 30 days free.. But you have to put your card details/game card in. Its the same with any MMO sub i've played with free game time.

If your ready to give up after these couple of issues i would suggest not playing PS1, it is a game that requires a LOT of patience before you get anything out of it.