PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Heavy Cloaker Revamped
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-11, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Huma
Sergeant

Re: Heavy Cloaker Revamped

Originally Posted by Goku View Post
That is what SS is for to be honest. In fairly less populated bases with around a squad I have had many good cloakers give me a run for my money. Between boomering or getting the jump on me with their gun and at rare times a knife. 95% of the time I played PS I have had DL either, but I often could see cloakers enough when moving to quickly to kill them so I was no slacker when it came to killing them.
That's true but we don't even know if cloakers are going to get boomers. All we gave to off of right now is the limited information regarding the restrictions on each role. Even if a cloaker is effective in a moderate base fight that's still cutting their role down to a handful if situations. It's like saying. Grunt is only effective if a fight in a base is really heavy. Not to mention that a lot of the fighting will be out doors as well.
As it stand right now I don't see a reason for anyone to really specialize in infiltration when it's so severely limited. The only reason I'm even suggesting armor for them s because there has to be something or them worth while. Otherwise it's like specializing as a light switch flipper.