PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Is Planetside 2 ever going to have as much Content as Planetside 1?
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 06:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Dreamcast
Major

Is Planetside 2 ever going to have as much Content as Planetside 1?

When Planetside 2 first Launched, I was kind of dispointed with the lack of content.

I mean it only launched with 3 continents,very few vehicles, and just lacked small things like VR, and even super small things like a lot of unique music for everything like in Planetside 1.

Still I understood that they probably need $ bad since beta only took around 3-4 months.

However I was expecting a lot of big updates adding content like a lot of new continents and vehicles.

I mean Hossin, is on the unknown list on when is suppose to Launch...Nevermind is suppose to Launch in September, that is still 1 continent per year.

If it Launches this year, thats going to be 1 Continent per year.....I mean SRSLY? Thats a horrible rate IMO.

Not to mention the fact that they only added 1 vehicle so far.

With the declining of the player base, I just don't see them wasting resources on adding new continents/other big content 3 years from now.

I mean right now, at the point of the game being A couple of months old, they arn't really adding content.......They will be less motivated when they arn't enough customers.

I guess it will never reach the content of Planetside 1 sadly.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2013-05-29 at 06:40 AM.