PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 ruined Battlefield
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-05, 02:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

Re: Planetside 2 ruined Battlefield

Originally Posted by Wahooo View Post
I want to know why I don't have that from PS2 like I did from PS1?

Others as well, people I played PS1 with who got bored or frustrated with hackers or some such, we could ALWAYS talk them into coming back for a month here or there. Something about PS1 got into you, even if you managed to walk away it was in the back of your mind calling to you.

PS2? I kinda feel I need to log in, I feel I SHOULD play with my outfit. But there is something missing, and some of those people I could always get to get onto PS1? They walked away during PS2 beta and haven't looked back.

I want that 28 days without planetside feel again, but I don't know exactly what PS2 is missing to give that.
Ps1 was a complete and finished game. It had great Mechanics / 12 continents / caves / limitations so you have to play as a team to get the most out of it / proper true metagame that kept you engaged / great base design to seperate vehicle and infantry combat / proper hack mechanics / limited cert pool forcing you to choose one thing or the other not having it all / It was a fantastic game.

Planetside 2 lacks all of the above and is still far better than battlefieldcod1982734

Average play time of 2.0hours per day and falling. Need metagame / Continents.

Last edited by Mastachief; 2013-11-05 at 02:03 PM.