PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-19, 03:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #85
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Re: Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return

Let's get one thing clear. What you call "farming" is also known as a "kill zone". Solution? Don't be in the kill zone.

Of course if that kill zone is an air tower it does mean you're somewhat stuck but if you get bogged down by sniper fire then guess what, that makes the sniper useful. Add a killcam and snipers will snipe less because of that because their positions will always be known. Finding a good sniping spot and then getting to it can be a chore and the position shouldn't be given away to the enemy. If you're getting sniped, respawn, use cover and look around for high places. Chances are you see the sniper on a cliff and he's aiming at you right now. But it takes you at least 2 lives to do it (perhaps more but you WILL see the enemy snipers if you bother to LOOK).

What you want is to skip all of that and spoon feed people sniper locations. No. Thanks. And I say that as a bad sniper that's been forced to use my eyes to look out for them.

Last edited by Taramafor; 2013-08-19 at 03:33 PM.