PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Nanite Systems Helmet
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-13, 05:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Nanite Systems Helmet

Originally Posted by SternLX View Post
Wow, whatta bunch of asshats in here. I guaren-goddamn-teeya, if the trim color in the pic was Red you have just as many asshats screaming "OMGz, it so obviously TR!"
Has nothing to do with the colour at all. The helmet design just looks like a VS helmet. Only thing that makes it look like a TR helmet is the tubing for what I guess is supposed to be a rebreather/gas mask.

Also I'm going to let you ponder over what you can do with said hat comment next time you find yourself disagreeing with other posters. Here's a hint... It involves your bum.

Originally Posted by SternLX View Post
They put out new gear and you'd think it's "game over man, game over!" with the lot of you whingers.
Here's the thing, I don't have much of a problem with it just staying at helmets. However my concerns arise when I factor in how some camo has worked so far and as we all know there are some camos that make different factions look very much alike, palette wise. I've never had an issue with that personally since I look for the silhouette. That is also the reason why I draw the line at NS helmets.
Yes, people shouldn't jump to the conclusion that we will be seeing NS armour as well, seeing as we don't know if that will happen.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-07-13 at 10:32 AM.