PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Giving that I have only stated my general opinion on the issue of stacking and I have not directed anything at any particular outfit, I fail to see why some here continue to be defensive and take my comments as directed at them. The rules are also very clear and some of these attempts to justify what may or may not be legitimate are, while entertaining, sad.

As I said, if outfits are going to just bring in whoever they feel they need to stack their team for a match, I don't think the matches should be presented as just those outfits.

Additionally, I will add a disclaimer that this is not directed towards any particular outfit, but is my opinion on the matter. I require no defensive replies and welcome any open debate on the issue. I have seen nothing in this thread that can justify what is basically "barrowing" talent to increase your odds of winning. I do have to ask why outfits cannot just show up and represent themselves in the name of fun?

www.planetside-devildogs.com