PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
Phrygen
Corporal

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Selentic View Post
I'm not sure how much more I can stand to see it be explained that, "that is our mlg lineup, that has been our planned mlg lineup for months, and this match was what finally got everyone together", before I just fucking lose my mind. Are there seriously that many tears over us winning a scrim that has no bearing on anything, because this is just getting sad.
So before I ask this question, i'm going to say again, for the record, i have no issues with how the RCCC went or with the players that were included. I also don't think that TGWW should be accused of foul play.

That said, here is the question. Does the "mlg lineup, that has been our planned mlg lineup for months" have a name, a roster of character names (rather than player names), or a faction? Generally those are the things that define a team. Just seems to me like some of those decisions have yet to be made for some of the pilots, and while that is completely understandable, it can result in confusion by other community members.