PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What a travisty
Thread: What a travisty
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #182
ziegler
Master Sergeant

Re: What a travisty

I am thinking you didnt actually read the link you gave on polygamy. It seems to actually support it or shows that the negative parts of it comes from religious beliefs practiced in the family and not the actual polygamy itself.

The other link goes to poke holes in the way the studies were conducted, but it doesnt actually provide any actual study that disproves those findings either. They just say....this isnt done correctly so that invalidates the findings. That isnt the same thing as doing your own study and it's findings show different results. NAMBLA is still out there and doing fine.

Going so far as to say...well, pedophilia is liking prepubescent children, therefore that isnt the same as child molestation of teenagers, and that invalidates the results. Splitting fine hairs it is.

Either way, I am not taking the stance that all homosexuals are molesters or deviants or vice versa. I'm not gay...but I am deviant.

But that still doesnt invalidate my stance of....if 3 adults enter into a marriage, it is not the governments place to tell those 3 consenting adults that they cant enter into a marriage. I also didnt see anything in that polygamy paper about swinging or the polygamous relationships that exist through that lifestyle, they only attacked the religious ones and the problems come from the religious teachings/beliefs, not the polygamy itself.

Once we get through with tickling this one...we can start on incest.