PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSForever.net and PS1 Packet Capture
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-05, 03:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
RealGaretJax
Private

Re: PSForever.net and PS1 Packet Capture

Yes your right chord. I am a 45 year old man, I have a sense of honour and what is fair.

Day after day i see my game and the game of my friends be destroyed due to a little boy with mental health issues.

Your right, why should I bother, but its part of my DNA both as an oldie lol and as Australian to fight back against bullies. What he is doing is bullying and destructive and just not part of how things should be.

Call me naive, but I still think there is room in this world for people to be honest and fair and not just hide behind their keyboards.

This guy knows he is busted and has been on damage control ever since. He is the one that has annoyed all of us time after time, don't believe his lies and multiple personalities, he is a sadistic little man that needs to be removed.

Anyway, rant over, thanks for communicating Chord, I still think PSEMU has more chance as a mod with a game with an existing anti cheat mechanism, some kinda VAC thing or something. I wish you the best, and hope that it goes well for you.

Signing Off.