PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - A Few Ideas
Thread: A Few Ideas
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-20, 12:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Subterfuge
Corporal

A Few Ideas

Not sure if they have been suggested or not, So bah.

Mortar system -

Basically it would be like any other ground mortar that could be carried around by a soldier, It would "deploy" on the ground and require two men to arm it. One to aim it, one to reload each shot. The aiming system could be similar to x,y axis.

Mine Vehicle -

A burly vehicle that has one purpose; lay mines. It could have two "pods" on each side that released about 4-6 mines each time in a parrallel pattern to the vehicle. Perhaps these "mines" could be a bit weaker since you could possibly spam them, limit to the number of mines on a continent/area.

AT aircraft -

Could be a sleek crescent shaped vehicle with a bump in the middle where the cockpit resides. It would have a weapon system that fires continious streams of energy (sort of like the mael primary) out of two cannons on each side of the vehicle, They could be primarily weak but penetrate armor at a fast rate. It would be extremely fast and agile but lacking in the way of armor, the shields however would be high.

Multi-purpose "Iron curtain" -

An orb shaped vehicle that splits open sort of like an orange, unveiling a sort of "shield" on a certain radius that protects all things inside of it for a period of time or until the "shield" is destroyed, I was thinking this could be a replacement for the router so it would be able to transport troops as well.

Feel free to expand