PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Upcomming Surge Changes!
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-12, 11:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Half you people don't know that 2/3rd's of the people that use surge have no idea they are warp'n till the hate tells start flow'n, Don't blame them blame the network code and such for not being able to keep up.
So we should just leave it broken because people aren't doing it on purpose?
The Jackhammer is not the Only weapon but most use it, as same applies for the Vs and their Lashers and the TR and their MCG's. NC just keep get'tn hit with n3rf's, sooner or later we are all gonna be shoot'n n3rf guns.
Yes, allow me to cry for the poor pitiful NC, if it keeps going the way it looks like it will you might get a taste of what it's like too be the other 2 empires bitches for a while like everyone else has.
People sure up against me all the time sure they ware but your dump enough to follow it, when they warp the end up and the same position so just wait for em there. Because you lapspics can't get decent kills and complain don't mean u have to ruin the game for the rest of us
If i'm reading that correctly (and i have no idea if i am) it says something to the effect of "You suck cause you can't kill surgiles," to which the appropriate reply is "You suck because you can't kill without surgile." That is possibly the worst arguement either way, and simply reveals that you don't have any better defense.